In home window/door measurement. With homeowner’s approval, windows/doors are ordered. After approximately four weeks, the product is received into our facility. Customer is notified that product has arrived and an installation date is set. Window/door is pretrimed and stained or painted. Product is installed in the customer’s home.
Honey Do Homes responsibilities on installation date:
- Traffic areas are covered with floor protection.
- It is communicated with the homeowner where the process will begin.
- Installation proceeds in a timely manner.
- Customer is notified if any damage or rot is revealed.
- Repairs will be made upon homeowner approval.
- After installation, affected areas will be cleaned by the window installers.
- Old product will be removed from the premises.
- The homeowner will be informed of proper window operation, accessory demonstration, etc.
- Paperwork, including warranty and owner’s manual will be given to homeowner.
- Final payment will be collected.
- Cut back trees, bushes and shrubs two feet from exterior wall.
- Remove existing shutters and/or awnings.
- Remove any blinds and/or curtains.
- Remove pictures, wall hangings, collectables, knick knacks, etc. off walls where installation will occur.
- Move furniture out of the work area 6 ft.
- Make sure there is electricity in the work area for power tools.
- Arrange to have pluming and/or electrical repairs or changes made by appropriate licensed contractor prior to installation.
- Have sprinkler system turned off one day prior to and on the date of installation.
- Arrange with your security company to have any alarms disarmed before installation and then reconnected after installation.
- Make arrangements to keep pets out of the work area.
- No unaccompanied minors to be present during the installation process.